Rare elevated corner block, commanding harbour views
Capturing breathtaking panoramas across the yacht-studded harbour, this substantial traditional two storey home is ripe with potential. Set on a rare elevated north-facing corner block, on one of Vaucluse’s most sought after streets, it is offered for the first time in nearly half a century.
The property presents an exciting opportunity to capitalise on the beautiful outlooks and fresh natural light, as well as scope to enhance current city skyline vistas, with a designer rebuild (STCA).
With a minor cosmetic makeover it could be a comfortable family home while you work out how best to take advantage of the site:
– 4 bright beds, 2 baths, detached double garage
– Sequence of formal/casual living zones
– Generous terrace and surrounding gardens
The convenience of this premier location:
– A stroll to the cafes, restaurants and shops of Vaucluse Village
– Minutes to harbour coves, Parsley Bay, Watsons Bay and Nielson Park
– Cliff-top walks, view-swept reserves and transport to city
– Walk to synagogues/churches
AUCTION 6th May 2021, 6.30pm
Craig Pontey 0419 40 40 40 & Violet Farebrother 0407 669970